Sunday, September 19, 2010

You on a Diet weight loss tips by Dr Oz

YOU: On A Diet by Dr Oz is a owners manuel for weight loss, healthily.  I have fought with obesity since I was a child.   Often I was so overwight it threatened my health and at one point had reached over 450 pounds,  Even for a man six foot 5 inches that is way too much.   Then about five years ago I got sick of being, can I say it FAT!    I started by Reading everything I could lay my hands on on dieting amd weght loss and still do.   In the last several years since starting the weight loss program I have lost over 200 pounds and am now much healthier at a weight of about 240 pounds, still overweight but moving in the right direction.

You: On A Diet: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management  was one of the books I read that helped explain the methods and what happened to my body previously when I tried to diet, and I feel that by reading it and the recently updated YOU: On A Diet Revised Edition: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management  you may move along toward your weight loss goal as well.



steve bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment